Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Stop! Stalker Time!

I was just thinking: I haven't had an adventure in a long time. I mean, I went down to NC for Amy's wedding two weekends ago (which was awesome, btw), but I haven't had a REAL adventure, you know? I think I need to go to NYC to explore. I haven't done that in a LONG time.

Maybe I will go Rob Pattinson hunting, haha. I know that makes me sound like a 13-year-old girl, but it sounds like fun. But it also makes me feel like a hypocrite because I hate that he's being mobbed by teenage girls constantly, most recently while he's trying to film a new movie, Remember Me. Apparently, yesterday, he was even clipped by a taxi whilst trying to get away from a mob of said teenagers. I don't know how true that is, as I've seen conflicting reports. But I wish they would leave him alone and let him do his job. Now, I'm not going to get all Chris Crocker/Leave Britney Alone! about it, but screaming girls give me the willies. And I read something once that said Mr. Pattinson doesn't like crowds either. In fact, he's apparently so afraid of them, he fears that in mobs, there's nothing stopping someone from stabbing him. Poor kid with his paranoia.

So I'd opt for the more creepy, but less invasive form of hunting -- standing on the other side of the street, looking on with longing and affection haha... Yeah, that's LOADS better. But I still think I might do it, haha.

I'll let you know what happens.

No comments: