Pages

Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Luxury of not having a community bathroom...

Oh man, I'm watching "The Office" right now. Have you ever seen that show? It's hilarious. I love it.

Anyway, yeah, I'm also just sitting at my desk kinda bored (there are commercials right now). Also, I've had to pee for over an hour, but someone has been in the bathroom since I don't even know when. I went to open the door about 8:30, but I saw that the light was on, which to sensible people means that there's someone in there, but my suitemates don't always seem to get that, and sometimes leave the light on. So usually I listen to see if there's anyone in there. Usually there isn't, so then I check the door to see if it's locked. This time though, I did hear someone in there, doing God knows what. So I walked away. Like 10 mintues later I hear them moving around making more noise. Only now they're dropping things. And now they're taking a shower. They've been taking a shower for like 45 minutes (holy crap! the shower just turned off!!!). But they're still in there. That annoys me in a selfish, "It's my bathroom too" sort of way. I dunno. Sweet Jesus! They just unlocked the door! There is a God.

Okay, so yeah. I have to take a german test that I accidentally missed on Wednesday. Here's to actually waking up on time tomorrow, eh? Haha. Then I have to work... but then I don't have to work at the station tomorrow night because I traded shifts with Jill. So maybe I'll go into the city. Meet up with Cousin. We'll see....

Hooray for NJ Transit Free week!

No comments: