Pages

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Fourth Grade Flashbacks

Wow, this makes me happy, too. And It gives me falshbacks of fourth grade when we watched The Voyage of the Mimi. It was very interesting. That's the show that taught me (in a rather disturbing at 9 years old way) that it's easier to spread body heat to someone with hypothermia when you're naked. Also, I learned how to catch dew and the such with a tarp in case I ever get stranded on an island (the folks from Lost obviously never saw it... they had to go looking for it.. psshh... haha).

But best of all, I got to see this:














and this:
















Oh, Ben Affleck. Haha. How I enjoyed your stowing away on your grandfather's boat with that deaf woman. There was a deaf woman, wasn't there? I don't remember... it has been a long time.

But, oh, I loved The Voyage of the Mimi. It was definitely the most interesting 13 (or so) days of science class.

Remembering random things like this make me happy. Hehe.

Also, last night I was listening to Creed's "Human Clay," and I had flashbacks of 7th grade, when I was reading my favorite book The Secret of Dragonhome. Man, I loved that book. I'm going to read it when I go home for spring break. Haha. I love having flashbacks.... :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, and that deaf woman happen to be my own mother :)