Pages

Monday, February 27, 2006

My 20th Post

Howdy, and welcome to my 20th post. It's amazing, I know. I can't even remember all the posts that I've made (though honestly, i'm sure that if i thought really hard, i could). Anyway... yes. 20 posts. Congrats, me!

So, on Saturday Diana and I went to the Intrepid Museum and volunteered with this organization called Puppetry Arts Theatre. We helped little kids make puppets. Yes. It was actually fun. And we got free admission to the museum and a free lunch (which was probably better than anything I could have gotten on campus, haha). And the guy that was running it looked like Dr. McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy (and when i was watching it last night, that's who i kept seeing when McDreamy came on the screen, hahah). He's a really nice guy. And the whole thing was really fun. I think we're going to volunteer with them again in March.

Then we went to the Met. That was actually pretty cool. I want to go again just to walk around and look at everything. We had to find specific things so that Diana could write a paper, and we stopped at a few things, but I wanted her to find everything she needed. Also, my feet hurt. So next time, I'll walk around more. And it only cost me like $1, which is cool b/c i'm cheap, and this is a good price. Plus I got a cool little Met button. So maybe next time I go they'll be using the same color and I'll get in for free... heee... i'm so cheap.

In Grey's Anatomy news: I love George. That is all.

In Music news: I've been using Pandora a lot lately. It's a Godsend. Seriously. I love it. I found this guy that kinda reminds me of Damien Rice and Jack Johnson (probably b/c I found him through my Damien Rice/Jack Johnson station) named Brett Dennen. I went to the Virgin Megastore in Union Square when I went to the pillow fight, but they didn't have any more of his CD, so I couldn't buy it. Maybe Manifest will have it when I go home for Spring Break. You know how I love to buy things when I go home. Especially from Manifest... mmmmm music. Haha.

So yes, check out Brett Dennen. Other songs to check: "Sad Songs" by Matt Nathanson, "Fortune Valentines" by Pete Krebs, "Hundred Songs" by Nicolai Dunger, "Mahgeetah" by My Morning Jacket (to name a few).

No comments: