Pages

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Stressful Dream #2

I had a dream last night that my mom hid my piano from me. I don't know why she would have done that, but she did, as sort of a practical joke, I guess. When I realized that it was gone, I flipped out. I went crazy. On the verge of tears, I set out to find it, but I didn't get very far. I walked down the main road outside my neighborhood for a while, but nothing. I didn't get very far though; I didn't have a lot of time.

We had to go somewhere. Like an orientation or something. We were in this house, and there were lots and lots of people there. I think Ultimate Fighter Nigel Hudson was there, but I don't remember what purpose he served. But it was sort of a sleep-away orientation, like when you're a freshman in college, I guess. But I was in a room, and it was nighttime, and I happened to look out the window, and there was my piano, leaning against a tree. It looked like it had branches leaned against it, an apparent attempt at camouflage.

Again, I kind of freaked out. I ran outside and tried to get it, but someone was standing in my way. This is where it gets hazy. I can't remember exactly the sequence of events, but at one point I'm getting sprayed in the face with a hose. A high pressure hose, I might add. It was drowning me. I can't remember if I actually get the piano.

But then suddenly I'm Trey Parker. Or I'm watching Trey Parker tell the story of how he got sprayed in the face with hose. He was telling my story. To his daughter. Who was this like two- or three-year-old blond girl. And then I think a magazine wrote a story about it, but I really don't remember much after that.

But what's up with being drown for trying to retrieve my piano? Does this go along with my other recent dreams of being smothered? What exactly is going on? Do I need to brace myself for something, here?

Even though these dreams are somewhat amusing when I think about them after I'm already awake, I really just wish I could have a happy, non-stressful dream for once.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, you linked to the nesting doll blog! Thnks! ~Amy

Amy said...

Er, "THANKS!"