Pages

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Cold Feet

I had a couple of dreams that I was being smothered last night.

In the first one, I was in bed with John Krasinski (Jim from The Office). It wasn't like that -- not really, anyway. We were lying kind of perpendicular to each other. For some reason he had one of his legs on top of me, just laying there. It was kind of holding me down. I have no idea what that was. I woke up, but decided that I really didn't want to be up yet, so I went back to sleep.

Eventually I had another dream. I was sitting in my house and Zach Braff was dating this girl I went to high school with. But he was actually interested in me. I was watching them through my living room window, and when they were done talking, she walked away and he came in my house. We promptly started making out, haha. I felt bad though; I don't want to be a homewrecker. The girl from high school came back and she was mad at me and probably calling me names. I really, honestly felt guilty about the whole thing. But according to Zach, it was all going to be okay. And then we made out more. But then suddenly there were feet in my face. I think they were Zach's, but I can't be sure. And they wouldn't go away. It was probably one of the strangest dreams I've ever had.

By themselves, they're just weird dreams. But together, they make me wonder why the hell I feel like I'm being smothered. I have no job (though hopefully that'll change soon). So there's no responsibility there. And that's really it. I have nothing pressing to do on a daily basis. But then again, maybe that's what's smothering me: the hopeless, useless feeling. I've started having headaches almost daily, something that I haven't experienced since my senior year in high school. But they're not just regular headaches. They're like pinching, throbbing pains almost constantly.

Still doesn't explain why I had feet in my face, though...

No comments: