Pages

Friday, September 29, 2006

MIA

Wow, I didn't realize how long it had been since the last time I posted on this. I finally got my little music blog off the ground and into the web, so you should go check it out. The link is over there to the right ---->.
It's called "Play Your Stereo Loud." You should check it out, and if you like what you read you should sent other people there to read. Right now the updating is going a little slow and classwork and clubs and all the shit going down on the homefront is distracting me, but I'll try to post something at least once a week. The new post from this week is up. It's a review of Josh Rouse's Nashville. On of my favorite songs of all time is on that album. It's the song I got the title for the blog from. It's a good song, you should try to find it and listen to it. Do it.

Do it.

In other news, I haven't been doing a whole whole lot. Went to the Lactose Tolerance Campaign last weekend in NYC. Signed a petition to make June 1 National Lactose Tolerance Day. That would be awesome, haha. I love milk. Got some cool posters, stickers and a shirt.

Oh good! It doesn't look like rain anymore, which is good b/c i was planning on going into the city later today to "have lunch" with my cousin. Which means that i want to go to his work to meet an actor... under the guise of wanting to go to lunch with my cousin, haha. Oh, me. I'm so clever. Haha.

Anyway, that's all for now. Until next time...

- Christina :)

No comments: