Pages

Sunday, October 01, 2006

PostSecret and NaNoWriMo

So yesterday Breanne, her sister and I went to the PostSecret exhibit in Reading, PA. It was really cool. Pretty inspirational i think. I wish i had more art supplies here. Like card stock. I wrote somewhere around 26 secrets last night after I got back to my room, and I want to send some of them in, but I need to find something to make them out of. I also purchased the book. It's really amazing. I love PostSecret so much

Also, I may have talked about this before, but I'm going to join this thing called NaNoWriMo, which is a group of people around the world (though mostly in the US) that join together for the month of November to write crappy novels. The goal is to write 50,000 words in 30 days. They don't have to be good and they don't really have to be coherent. Plot holes are allowed. The only stipulation is that you have to start from scratch at 0:00 (or 12:00am) on November 1, and you have until midnight or 11:59pm on November 30 to submit your story. This is going to be awesome! www.nanowrimo.org.

That's really all for now... (oh, and I didn't get to meet Alessandro Nivola on Friday:(...sadness) Oh well, maybe some other time, haha.

Christina :)

1 comment:

Breanne Crawford said...

i read this ;)

and now you have been tagged! check my blog for questions!