Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Update on My Life

Hey all, not a whole lot going on here. I'm full blown into NaNoWriMo now, with outline and characters and all. Actually I'm finding new characters all the time, and I'm only like 25% of the way through my outline. I def need it if I want any chance of making it through this coming month... especially if I want to come out anywhere near the top. It's actually kind of stressful, but this should be fun. It really pisses me off that I also have to deal with this little thing called "school." What a bitch.

Also, Breanne and I went to Fright Fest last night. Wow. Let me tell you... $45 well spent on waiting in line for 2 hours for a 10 minute "scary" hay ride. Though, in its defense, it was kinda creepy b/c it takes you in the woods in the dark and people jump on the wagon and out of trees. It was... cute... it was fun. Waaaay too many people for my likes though... but whatever.

Also, in other bloggy news. You should really check out "Play Your Stereo Loud." The link is just over there to the right ---->
It's good. Read it. :D

No comments: