Pages

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Back in Joysey

Yo yo yo. I is officially back in Jersey. It was a mother of a move in day though. I woke up at 4am and made it to NJ around 9:30. Breanne picked me up from the airport and we mosied on over to the SHU. After checking in Bre and I went to Bunny's. Uh! Come visit me in Jersey. We will eat fantastic pizza at Bunny's! It was wonderful... unfortunately the rest of the day was spent in SAB training, but it's all good, met a few new fun people. More of the same, blah blah blah...

Then Tues. was the first day of classes. They were alright. Nothing seems too too difficult... but i haven't been to all my classes yet. I had to skip American History II, but no biggie. This is all extremely exciting to you, I'm sure.

What the hell is up with the prices of text books? It's fucking insane. It's such a scam. By the time I've finished getting everything I need I will have spent over $300. When I sell them all back I'll probably get like $25 tops. I wish someone would buy my German book, haha. Damn, i want to get rid of that. Maybe I'll post my history book too... i think i'll do that when i'm done here.

Which I am. There's really nothing much to say; I just felt like I needed to post something.

Oh, in Music News: I kinda found this guy by accident. Actually i was sitting in the SAB office and he imed me, haha. His name is Jim Gaven www.myspace.com/jimgaven He's pretty good actually. He graduated from SHU last year I think. He plays around jersey a lot, and if you get a chance i think you should check him out if you haven't already. I hope we get him to play here again... i wanna see him. check him out.

Peace out:P
Christina

No comments: