Pages

Sunday, September 17, 2006

woot.

Wee hoo... i finally uploaded me a picture... after having this thing for almost a year, haha. You've probably seen this pic before... man, i really need a new one, haha. maybe someday...

Anyway, not a whole lot has been happening. I still have work to do, but I'm procrastinating. NJ Transit free week is this week. I really want to take advantage of that, but damn my work schedule! Damn it to hell... maybe on friday I'll go into the city and have dinner with my cousin or something. We'll see...

Also, I'm thinking of starting another blog. So if I do you have to go read it. It's going to be all music oriented (which this one was supposed to be, but i'm so damned open that i felt like sharing everything with the world here, haha). But this new one, should I decide to make it, will seriously just be about music. I don't know what I'll call it yet. Or what will go on it. We'll figure something out (we being me haha). So like all those "In Music News" things I put on here sometimes will be on the other one. I'll let you know when I make it, so that you can read it and tell all your friends to read it and so i will become a music blogging goddess! heh....

Whatever... catch ya later,
Christina

No comments: