Pages

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Blah...

Howdy, folks! It's now less than 2 days before I get to go home for Spring Break. Woo hoo! Also it's sleeting! Awesome! Snow during Spring Break... it's a northern thing, apparently. Mmmm Charlotte. I hear that it's supposed to be like highs of 50 the entire break. Sweet! Warm! hahaha. Ah, Jersey and its cold weather.

Also, you know what Spring Break means. Well, that too. But it also means that the semester is almost over. Waaaa! Where did it go? That means that I have to look for a job for the summer this week. Why this week? So I beat all the stupid high school kids. Hopefully my plan will work. I don't know though. I'm sorta worried about that. Also, I might try to get another internship. Or maybe I'll just start freelancing to a newspaper or something. Gosh, I don't even know what I'm going to do. But I've been reading a lot of Chuck Klosterman lately... and that only gives me ideas.

I also think that reading a lot of an author and then trying to write a paper for class is a bad idea. I found myself adopting his style in a paper I wrote just yesterday for one of my classes. It's not bad. It's just kinda sarcastic. I made some comment about how a book we had to buy for class didn't feel like a textbook in as much as it wasn't written like one, but as far as it being required reading, that's another story. I worded it differently, I'm sure. But it reminded me of Chuck. Whatever, he's my hero, hahaha. And I get to see him on April 5th! Yay!!! Exxxxcccciiiitttteeedddd!!!!!!

::Deep Breath:: Welp, I don't really have much more to say that's substantial (not that what I ever write here is especially). So I'm going to go do some Sudoku... hahaha...

No comments: