Pages

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Soo sleeeeeepy

Man, I am really tired. I have no idea why. I went to bed... gosh... I don't know maybe around like 1:30 or 2. And then I got out of bed at 10:45ish. One would think that after 8 hours I'd be ready to go. However, this does not happen often. I can only really sleep throughout the night when I'm sick. This seems opposite to me. On any given night I wake up about a jillion times. The first time I woke up last night was 3:49 am. I ventured to the bathroom and climbed back into bed. I awoke again approximately 3 hours later. And then 45 minutes after that (when I thought that it was after 1 when, in fact, it was only just after 7, but my alarm clock is at an annoying angle where i can't tell the 1 from the 7 -- also, it's digital... so I'm not that big of an idiot, haha). And then about 40 minutes after that. And then 30 minutes after that. Each time I woke up I had this horrible feeling that someone was trying to get me out of bed. It was some girl; I don't know who. I don't even know why she was trying to get me out of bed. I was able to sleep for almost 2 hours after that last time I woke up, but then I swear it was like every 10 to 20 minutes after that, until I was just fed up and got out of bed.

I freakin' hate when that happens. I don't know what my problem is.

But then I just lounged around half asleep for most of the day. At about 2:30 I almost fell asleep. It was like I was suddenly narcoleptic. I was perfectly fine, but then I was almost fully asleep. But then I woke up a little when I decided to walk down to Blockbuster. So I came back, grabbed some dinner and watched one of the movies I rented (Oh, man, Just Friends is hilarious! It made me laugh out loud several times, and even made me make a couple involuntary honk/grunt/hard laughs. Oops, haha. It was good. Cute.). But now I feel totally drained again. I can barely keep my eyes open as I type this. And it's only 8:10...

I haven't even been awake for 12 hours...

Alright well... just felt like sharing. I'm off... to do... something...

P.S. - Coldplay are in East Rutherford right now. I am not. This makes me immensely sad. But it's okay. Someday Chris Martin and I are going to have a child. And we will name it Orange... or Banana... I haven't decided which yet...

No comments: