Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

9 Days And Nothin' To Show For It... Well Almost Nothing... :)

Okay, I'm way overdue for a post here. Not sure what was standing in my way last week. I think at some point I had planned a post about "Thriller," and how I had a hard time understanding the lyrics, but I killed that one before it could be published. Figured it was only amusing to me, haha. As are many of my posts, but that's a story for a different day/therapist.

Over the past 9 days, not a lot has happened in the World of Christina. Let's see. I got a new car, Lafayette, that I told you about last time. He's being pretty cool to me, though occasionally making a gurgling noise, which is probably due to the fact that I accidentally put too much coolant in him. Whoops. But besides that he's cool. Still occasionally amazes me at how much natural bass his sound system has. Bass is at 0, and I still get the whomp whomp whomp sometimes, hahaha.

I've taken up reading the Harry Potter books again. I started a few summers ago, but only got through the first two since I couldn't find the third one at any of the Public Libraries of Charlotte-Mecklenburg County. Right now I'm about halfway through Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. It's pretty good despite the fact that it's my least favorite of the movies to-date. Hah. Kind of want to see the 6th movie, but at the same time, I want to have been able to read it before I watch it so I can compare that way. Though, I suppose if I like the movie, then the book won't be a disappointment, but whatever. Right now my plan is to just work through the books. We'll see what happens.

The only other interesting thing that I did was on Friday the 17th. What is it you ask? Well, you'll have to tune in next time since it will probably involve pictures and lots of pre-teen-esque squealing, and I don't have the time for it right now, haha.

Until next time!

P.S. - the spell check just suggested "Azerbaijan" for "Azkaban." That could work too, haha.

No comments: