Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Greetings, Gang! I changed the layout of my site, hope you like it. I was getting bored of the dots. I like this... so this it shall be... at least for a while, haha.

Anyway, ain't much been happening here. Went to Myrtle Beach for like a day with my dad. It was kinda boring except for the 20 mins we were at the beach to see the sunrise, haha. Perhaps this tentative trip to LA should be a tentative trip to Myrtle Beach... or at least include a trip to a beach. Haha. I've been working on next year's line of Valentine's Day cards. I've got about 7... i need about 13 more. More info on that later.

Also, to amuse myself in my spare time I've entered a Haiku writing "contest." These haikus (or Psy-kus) have to be about the new USA show called "Psych." It's an extremely hilarious cop comedy-drama about a guy who's actually a good detective, but tells the local police department that he's a psychic. He has nothing better to do. But so, all the haikus have to be "Psych" related. I wrote ten. They can be found here. My handle is Psyched4Psych, haha. Enjoy.

Catch ya later,
Christina


P.S. - I've been meaning to share this song with you. It's called "Business Time" and it's by these New Zealanders called The Flight of the Conchords. You should listen to it. Good stuff, hahaha.

"Makin' love.... makin' love for twwooo... makin' love for twooo minutes!" :D

No comments: