Pages

Monday, July 10, 2006

Six-pack o' Nothin'

Not a whole lot to report over here. Still not being honest (see previous entry) about certain things, haha. Maybe at some point this summer. We'll see. *Sigh* Heh.

I've been having these weird dreams lately. They're not really weird in that the plot of the dream is weird; just that each one involves a different guy, and heavy flirting. One of them was about Josh Meyers, the dude from MadTV. Just a lot of flirting... I don't remember much else. Another one was about this kid Greg who lived on my floor freshman year, dubbed "The Most Gorgeous Boy in the World" by yours truly. Just a lot of hugging, cuddling and flirting. Mary Ann woke me up from that dream. Dammit. Then there was one about my German teacher from high school, Mr. Land. Oh, Mr. Land.... *drools*. More flirting, talking. He was hot. It was nice, haha. And then I think there was one about he-who-shall-not-be-named, hahah :). More of the same. Then last night I had this weird dream about this other kid Marko who used to go to school with me. This one had a heavier mood than the others; he was meaner to me, and there was really no flirting... though he let me stay at his place while he was gone (haha?). I think I'm over-sexed. Or under-sexed. One of them. Hahaha... but ooh... those were some gorgeous men in my dreams, hahaha.

In Music News: I'm still obsessed with Josh Rouse. He's virtually all I've listened to for 3 weeks. The compilation CD my friend made me has been spinning almost constantly in my car. The only time it's not in there is when another Josh Rouse cd (1972) is playing. Or when my friend is in fact playing, haha. But seriously, I wish I had known about this guy sooner. I don't use this phrase often, but I think his music is potentially life changing. Seriously. I can't even count how many times I've listened to "Comeback" these past few weeks. And now I've discovered a new song. It's called "Its the Nighttime." I haven't even formulated words for it yet. But let me put it this way. I wish that someone would sing it to me. Perhaps even he-who-shall-not-be-named, hehehe. :D

No comments: