Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2006

I got tagged...

Four jobs you've had in your life:

  • Tutor at the Writing Center at school
  • Filing for the service department of a car dealership
  • and odd/under-the-table kind of jobs
  • then I had my internship and I work at the college radio station, but I don't get paid

Four movies you would watch over and over again:

  • Someone Like You
  • Saved!
  • American Beauty
  • Garden State

Four places you have lived:

  • Houston, TX
  • Fort Mill, SC
  • Pineville, NC
  • South Orange, NJ

Four TV shows you love to watch:

  • Lost
  • My Name is Earl
  • The Office
  • Drawn Together

Four places you have been on vacation:

  • New York
  • Florida
  • Europe (Germany, France, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria)
  • my house....?

Four websites you visit daily:

Four of your favorite foods:

  • quesadillas
  • turkey sandwiches... mmm
  • mashed potatoes
  • pickles

Four places you would rather be right now:

  • NYC
  • Starbucks... i'm so tired...
  • a concert/show
  • Charlotte...? i dunno

Four bloggers you are tagging:

  • i don't really know anyone on blogger except Breanne, and she's the one who tagged me.
  • so no one. if you're reading this: TAG, YOU'RE IT!

No comments: