Pages

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Drag Queens and Vampire Diaries

I think I have a new favorite channel: LOGO. It's a GLBT channel that seems to constantly play episodes of RuPaul's Drag U or old reruns of Buffy. There are also occasionally movies, and other shows, but these are the two shows that seem to be on whenever I turn to the channel. Not that I'm complaining! have you ever watched Drag U?! It is hilarious. I love drag queens so much. And it's a nice little feel-good show too. I found my favorite queen from the show on Twitter, and she told me she loved me. It totally made my day, haha. Anyway, if you have the channel, I totally suggest that you watch it. It's really entertaining, and kind of addictive.

Anyway, besides watching hours of Drag U, I've also been furiously working to get my tiny blog dedicated to the CW show The Vampire Diaries off the ground. My friend and I started it in June, but didn't do much with it, and with Season 2 starting TOMORROW, we figured we should probably make use of it. So, for the past few weeks, we've been working our asses off to create content -- recaps, wishlists. We even produced a VDBingo game. It's like regular bingo, but with a Vampire Diaries twist! If you're a fan of the show, you should definitely go read some of the stuff on there. It's a snarky good time :) www.salvatoreboardinghouse.wordpress.com.

Besides that, not a lot has been going on since I posted a few weeks ago. I originally signed in here to make a more angsty post, but decided against it. It wasn't going to be like the past few that I've posted. It was going to be on an entirely different topic. In fact, I'm not sure if I've written about that topic here before ever. Maybe I'll give it a go tomorrow, or at least soon. I have a sinking feeling it might be plaguing me for a while. It's already been over a month. Sorry to be vague and annoying, haha. But I don't really want to get into it right here right now. Maybe/probably later.

Until then... watch and read! :)

No comments: