Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

NaNo Countdown and Plan B (not the abortion drug)

Okay, so NaNoWriMo officially starts in 2 days. 2 days!! I haven't written any more to my plan in probably a week or so. Hopefully I have enough to get going. I feel like my plot is a little thin, and I don't know if I'll be able to keep it up. Only time (30 days to be exact) will tell. I keep seeing scenes in my head, but they can't come until later than where I am at in my planning, so I haven't developed them yet. Maybe I should just suck it up and not worry about chronological planning, which is how I tend to plan stories. Well, if I plan at all. I don't actually plan stories out very well, which is a shame because I bought new index cards just for that reason. They're still wrapped in their plastic wrap, haha. Ah, well. I'll just let the words flow out of me when the time comes.

Let's see, not much else is new. I'm trying to work on my Plan B in case this whole office thing stops suiting me. But I don't know if I really want/can go into many details. We (royal we) are still working on it. I'll update you when I can (all 1-2 of you haha).

That's all for now.
Christina

No comments: