Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Amusing News #1

Hello everyone!

I apologize for the long post last time. I know that I ramble on for too long, but sometimes that's how long it takes for me to fully explain the thoughts going through my head. Sometimes there's just too many, but whatever.

I'm not going to do that here though. Not a lot has been going on lately. I moved back to Jersey for my senior year of college! Woo hoo! Celebrate good times, come on! Heck yes. Kinda excited, but also kinda sad that it's all going to be over in a few months' time. But prospects on the horizon are pretty exciting. We shall see.

But since I don't really have much to talk about, I thought I'd share a few things that were amusing me today (in true blog fashion):

National Let's Make a Baby Day!

Creepy Attempt to Make Blood Run as One

Lonely Ex-Con a Con Again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's move to Russia. Please?!

Lovingly yours,
Renee