Pages

Friday, August 03, 2007

Recent Developments

Well, not a whole lot has happened to me in the past 10 or so days that I last posted something. I've been reading a lot of comics online (Toothpaste For Dinner and Natalie Dee mostly). My friend TJ also told me about this site called McSweeney's lists. It's just lists about random things that people do, think, or observe or whatever. Some of them are pretty funny. Some of them, not so, but that's life. But TJ had the idea to start our own lists blog when we start working again. There's nothing else to do really when there's down time at work, so why not make some random lists. When I know more, I'll let all of you loyal readers know.

Besides that I've been spending a lot of time talking to people from that dating site I talked about last post. Some of them interesting, some of them not. One of them very interesting, haha. Perhaps more on that later as well.

What's more impending is the doom of a new semester. I finally purchased my parking pass which cost me $250. I still need to register for one more class and buy my textbooks. Hooray for having to borrow money from relatives because I was too stupid to be able to land a job this summer! Hopefully this year will be great, seeing as it's probably my last. Grad school may still be an option, but I don't know. I'll have to wait and see. I wish the secretary of my department would finally email me my password so I can register. I mean, seriously, it's been like 2 weeks. Email me already! Grr. Infuriating.

Though, I am going to see Editors on September 7. That's exciting!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally! An update! Which Cupid boy has stolen your heart? ;-) ~Amy

Breanne Crawford said...

can't wait to hear about the new boy...

and you're gonna have a car! sweet! now you can come visit me ;)