Pages

Monday, June 26, 2006

I Don't Get It...

What is going on with the world? Like two weeks ago a kid I went to elementary school and middle school (i'm not sure where or if he went to high school) died of a brain aneurysm. He was like my age. Then like a week later I found out a friend from school's father died. Then last week one of our soccer players died. She sat next to me in Great Books I spring semester of freshman year. It's almost getting to the point that it's freaking me out.

And to top it all off I had a dream that my friend's car (and house? heh...) was stolen. A few months ago his car was stolen... and that was after my dream that his car BLEW UP. What the hell is going to happen now? I swear to God, if his car blows up..... :( x 1000 Just my mass confusion with the world, I guess.

In lighter news, I'm still in love with the Josh Rouse compilation my friend (the car friend, actually) made me. He also let me borrow his Death Cab dvd "Directions." It's a collection of 13 videos directed by different directors (hence the title) for all the songs on their latest album Plans, plus 2 bonus songs. It was pretty interesting actually. A few of the videos were really weird and I didn't understand at all (and I pretend to be pretty arty). Others were genius, like the ones for "Different Names for the Same Thing" and "Someday You Will Be Loved." And the video for "Crooked Teeth" was histerical.They were amusing, disturbing, depressing and moving (especially "What Sarah Said"... i felt on the verge of tears). It was interesting and worth the watch, but if you can find someone who owns a copy I suggest you borrow it, but I wouldn't necessarily suggest you buy it.



(Please, Friend's Car... don't mess with me....)

1 comment:

Breanne Crawford said...

awww.... i love you.