Pages

Sunday, May 21, 2006

A whole lotta nothin'

I know it's been forever since I've updated this thing; I just haven't really had anything newsworthy to report. In fact, I still don't have anything newsworthy to report. I have been home for like 3 weeks, and I haven't really done anything. I have an unpaid internship (for now, haha stupid school), so I need a job. I've been to not even a whole music show yet, which is insane if you know me. I've been to 3 movies (American Haunting [awful], Failure to Launch [cute, but not the best romantic comedy ever], and The DaVinci Code [like the book, only shorter and less fun b/c there is less explanation and less time to figure out the puzzles for yourself]).

Also, I've filled up my gas tank 3 times and have spent countless dollars on stuff I probably don't need. For instance, 4 pairs of shoes, hahaha. I'm surprised I haven't bought any new purses yet seeing as I'm such a bag hag, too, haha. But one pair is by far my favorite. The brand is called RocketDog. I've heard of them before, but I don't know what any of the other shoes look like. These are wonderful. They have elastic bands instead of laces, and they look really rugged. The store had them in 4 colors, and totally contrary to my normal personality, I bought the most colorful of them! They're so comfortable. I'm such a girl, hahah. Ahhh... love them so much. I wonder what other kinds of shoe they make, hahaha...

Ah, well... that's really about it... oh, i also read the entire PostSecret book in the store a couple weeks ago. I've been trying to think of some good secrets... anyone wanna have a secret party?:P

1 comment:

Breanne Crawford said...

dont you dare invite anyone else to our secret party!

cute shoes!