Pages

Monday, May 01, 2006

Lottery Commercial

This post isn't really substantial, but I felt like sharing. So you guys know the NY lottery commercials (sorry folks not in the NY area, but it doesn't really matter)? There are a few... but I'm here to tell you about my favorite one. And I don't care if the story ends up being a "you had to be there" kind of story, because regardless, it makes me giggle. Hehehe...

Okay, so there's this couple in their apartment and a bunch of money just drops from the sky. The lady's like "should we go out and get it?" and the guy is like "nah. it looks like only 7 or 8 million. we should wait and see if more falls." And they wait for like 2 seconds. Then cut to this guy who reminds me of Hurley on Lost. I think this guy was in that movie Taxi with Jimmy Fallon and Queen Latifa... the bad guy i think... kinda chubby, curley hair. Anyway, so camera cuts to him. And he's like:
"MMMMOOONNNNEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!"
And then like all these people come out of the woodwork and pick up all the money, and the original couple is all like "oh... dammit." And then it's something like "blah blah blah ny powerball don't let it pass you by" or something like that...

But hahahahahaha.... that money part does it for me everytime! Oh man. Woo! "Monneeeeeeeyyyyyy!" Hahaha. It's the best part.... Alright... i'm okay, hehe...

Just thought I'd share... :P

No comments: