Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

What Am I Doing With My Life?

So, I was just checking my e-mail when I saw a story about a 13-year-old fashion blogger named Tavi Gevinson. She went to Fashion Week in NYC. She was welcomed with open arms by pretty much all of the designers. She went to parties. She mingled. Go read her blog. It's actually really amusing. I have no clue about any of the fashion stuff; I admit I don't "get" it. In fact, I think most fashion looks like a dare. A triple-dog dar. To look like a fool. Eh, to each his own. Anyway, so she writes this blog, gets Christmas gifts from famous designs, and she's 13. Did I mention this already? She's also writing a blog for Pop magazine. 13.

What the hell am I doing with my life? Or my blog. I suck. *shakes head*

Speaking of sucking, did I tell you that I ordered TruBlood? You know, the nutritious Japanese blood substitute designed to sustain vampires so they no longer have to feed on humans, and can therefore "mainstream" into society? Yeah, I ordered that. I just finished my first bottle today. It was very, very delicious. Kind of like liquid Sweet Tarts or Smarties. Mmm, I love me some Smarties. Who knew vampires could be sustained with pure sugar. Not really. But yes, yum.

I just love the packaging that it came in. The bottles are fatter than regular beer or soda bottles. It has a "thick" feel, which I think is a nice touch. They look just like the bottles they use on the show as props for our favorite vamps. I especially love the cardboard carrier that they came in.
The attention to detail is superb. Check out the heartrate lines.

I have one bottle left (my friend and I went halfsies, so she took the other two). I'm going to have to conserve... And totally keeping these bottles as souveniers. I love owning a piece of this show :)

No comments: