Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Long Overdue

Wow, I haven't blogged in a long time. Since like the very very beginning of the year. I've written a few drafts, but I never published them on here. I've really wanted to write something, but I kind of got away from the whole blog thing. But I'd like to start again. So here goes:

I have decided that I must be terminally unemployable. Either that or I'm terminally lazy. I've applied to a few places, but none of them have every offered me positions, and when I mean to go out and apply to new places, I have panic attacks outside of the establishments. I went to find out about jobs at the library today, and I couldn't pull into the parking lot. I had to double back and go in like 20 mins later. I don't know what's wrong with me. Something, though.

But so because I don't have a job, I don't have any income, which is very sad for my bank account. And for my shopping addiction. I've only bought 4 CDs, 3 shirts, 0 pairs of shoes, and 0 purses. That's amazing for me! Unfortunately I have buyer's remorse about two of the CDs, but you win some, you lose some, I guess.

I did win with one recent CD though: Neon Bible by Arcade Fire. I must admit that I'm a little late on getting it as it was released a while ago. I wasn't originally going to get it. I tried to get into Arcade Fire last year, listening to their album Funeral, but I couldn't get into it enough to buy it. But then I heard a couple songs off this new album and figured I'd give it a try. And you know what? It's pretty good. I'd recommend it. Maybe I'll give a more cohesive review on my other blog (the link is to the right) when I get the time or if I feel like it, haha. We'll see.

That's really all for now. Real exciting, right?

P.S. - The first season of Psych is out on DVD, and that makes me happy.


Haikus for Amanda
I can't write at will
Or else my haikus are crap
See, what'd I tell you?

(hahaha how was that?)

No comments: