Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Inaugural Post

Hey there Kiddies, and thank you for joining me this evening. (Ooh, Sixth Sense is on ABC Family on Friday at 8). I have finally jumped on the Blogspot bandwagon. I've had a blog of sorts before, but I recently realized that people there only respond to the more immature posts, and I tire of reading them. Plus, Blogger.com looks cooler. And it seems easier to use. But we shall see, eh? Anyway, as my subtitle states, the point of this blog is to let you know what I've been thinking about, because you're all so very interested.

As I get into the groove of using it, you'll probably see things such as record reviews, live show reviews, musings on music (music is very important to me, if you can't tell already), random thoughts on life, and pictures. I love pictures, but I don't take nearly enough. I shall remedy as I have a reason now. So I will share my life with you, via pictures and words (which are also very important to me). But you'll find out all this soon enough.

I know this could have just gone in the profile section, but I'm lazy, and this was easier. So until later...

No comments: